Vacancy for Spare Part Officer at a Leading Electronic Retail Company
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading Electronic retail company with high brand electronic products. They provide high quality home appliances and trustworthy and reliable service to sophisticated transferred business executives within Nigeria.
They are currently in need of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spare Part Officer
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with customers and to exceed their expectations
- Ability to maintain proper parts inventory levels, to do proper posting, and to measure true turns
- Ability to utilize computers and computer capabilities for inventory, recordkeeping, Orion softwares, parts information, etc.
- Knowledge of automotive systems in general
- Ability to develop and follow action plans to ensure customer enthusiasm and Parts Department profitability
- Ability to establish and control inventory system
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret inventory reports
- Knowledge of parts pricing procedures
- Knowledge of new models, based on technical service bulletins and surveys
- Handling SPL stock keeping in WMS.
- Maintaining Staff Roster On Weekly Basis.
- Planning & Handling in Inbound & Outbound operation
- Service Centre Dispatches Through Courier With Complete Documents (Inter & Outer State).
- Maintaining Stock report on weekly basis.
- Maintaining MIS report & record keeping on daily basis.
- Maintaining Back order, Cancel Order Reports.
- Stock Count Monthly basis.
- Arranging stock from Inter Service Centre (STN) as per need.
- All process done in SAP.
- All the reports works done in Excel.
- Adherence in defective inbound stock record with proper label & document.
- Part labelling & Stacking of all material for inbound & outbound.
- Proper tracking of all inbound and out bound activity (Local & Import)
- Coordination with Head Office for part requisition, part support, Errors, Part identification,
- Defective part RTN to vendor. Etc
Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org