Latest Vacancies at Anchor IT Solutions, 12th March, 2019
Anchor IT Solutions – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-end Web Developer
- We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications.
- You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
- Manage User Interface, User Experience and Interaction designs for Mobile & Web Apps Art work: Templates, Themes, Icons, Animations, GIF’s Education Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Animation or related field.
- Experience in human interaction design or user experience Experiencing designing both Web and Mobile applications Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills Great analytical skills Can-do attitude: Will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design Passion about the space: Loves world of design.
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related field
- Programming languages such as NET Programming (ASP NET, ASP NET CORE AND MVC), HTML |
- Mobile app development based on contemporary frameworks
- Proficiency with Database Design (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Experience with source code management, code review, unit testing and collaboration tools
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to learn quickly
- The ability to interpret and follow technical plans and documentation
- Must be able to work optimally in teams
- Possession of relevant professional certifications will be an advantage.
Job Title: Content Writer
- Our client is looking for Content Writer who is a creative professional and understands how the major search engines works and what people are searching for when they visit their websites.
- The CW’s job is to ensure that our clients’ content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, witty and genius, plus answer any of their questions and possibly convert them into customers.
- Core website copy
- Blogs and news articles
- Social media posts
- Content for banners
- Case studies, whitepapers, and ebooks
- Company bios
- Landing pages, etc.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Deadline: 30th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com