Yummie Delite provides healthy meals, prepared using high quality ingredients, under hygienic environment and served fast, based on a central theme of Basmati Rice, Noodles, Spaghetti and Swallow. The meals cater for variety of clients and are delivered hot , fresh and faster than other fast food outlets in Nigeria, Our dishes are cooked to order, not assembled to order.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Knowing how to drive and having a license is an added advantage
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, proposals, website material etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Deadline” 5th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org