Amazuma Services Limited is a medium telecommunications engineering and oil & gas servicing company committed to providing zero down time on telecommunications facilities and network transmission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Department
- Oversee fueling and servicing of Gen set in all sites
- Periodic site visitation
- Provides administrative support to Services Department and also Oil & Gas
- Monitor renewal of vehicle particulars from time to time
- Providing printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery and getting approval of invoices from GMD
- General maintenance and facilities management of Premises, Peddlers, Trucks, from time
- Any other task assigned
Requirements (Qualifications & Experience)
- BSc/HND in Business Administration.
- Prior experience as an Admin Manager is a must.
- Must not be less than 40 years
- Superior leadership skills with ability to work without supervision
- Prior management and project management experience
- High energy, highly motivated personality
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word)
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of your mail.