Latest Job for HR Assistant at International Facilities Services Limited
International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
- Participating in recruitment efforts,
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process,
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed,
- Preparing new employee files,
- Conducting new hire enrollment process
- Plan and prepare for all training,
- Preparation and Collation of all necessary training manuals and materials ,
- Monitor and communicate training targets performance for all cadres
- Answering employee questions,
- Processing incoming mail, Creating, distributing and retrieving HR documents,
- Providing customer service to organization employees,
- Serving as first point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators with the HR department.,
- Maintaining the HR database by updating and entering data,
- Maintaining and monitoring the Human resource calendar and planned activities,
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system.
- 1-2 years experience.
- CIPM is an added advantage.
Deadline: 23rd April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org