Sea Trucks Group has been providing marine services to all major oil and construction companies in West Africa since the late 1970’s and currently services clients around the world in shallow and deep-water projects with subsea construction and SURF solutions to accommodation hook-up and fabrication activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master
Fleet: DP3 Accommodation, Construction and Pipelay Barges
- We are looking for experienced masters for our accommodation, construction/diving and pipe-lay DP3 barges. We own 5 DP3 barges with different functionalities.
- Master (unlimited) Reg. II/2;
- DP Certificate (unlimited), Kongsberg K-Pos;
- Minimum 5 years experience as master on DP3 vessels.â€‹
Main Fleet Details:
- Gangway operations, Marine Aluminum gangways, used as reference system, working Floating Units in relative mode (Accommodation jobs 400+ POB);
- DP Pipelay experience, S- lay & SAS equipment;
- Huisman 2 x 800T cranes and 1 x 400T (construction/ heavy lift).
- Authority and strong leadership and leading by example;
- Taking full ownership and responsibility;
- Good communication skills and good client approach
Sea Trucks Group offers:
- An international and dynamic work environment;
- Becoming part of an enthusiastic and hardworking team;
- A competitive salary and remuneration package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online