Recent Job Vacancies at Beacongate Limited, 5th April, 2019
Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Must have a passion for Sales,
- Must be within the ages of 26-33
- Must have a field and office personality.
- Liaise with customers and company stakeholders daily.
- Respond to customer inquiries
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Provide professional customer service
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
- Identify new leads within your assigned market
- Demonstrate high energy and bring a positive attitude
- Reviews all documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Reviews all sales that are scheduled for pick-up or delivery to ensure accurate completion of the process.
- Reviews all sales for back ordered items so that customers receive all products as soon as possible.
- HND or B.Sc in related field.
- Must be passionate about Sales
- Cold Calling and Interest in Sales and Restaurant Business.
- Negotiation and Persuasion Skills.
- Ability to execute at a high level while paying attention to acute details to ensure high performance.
- Ability to respond quickly to customer requests
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be smart, active and have a strong ability to handle workpressure
- Professionalism:Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork:Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment:Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment:Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity:Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
Deadline: 19th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org