Recent Job Vacancies In A Luxury Gift Store, 29th April, 2019
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The Online/Digital Channel Manager will manage interactions with customers through the company’s digital channels.
- S/he will also receive and process customers’ online orders as well as update the website and manage the database.
- Create a content calendar for the company’s social media pages
- Update the website and optimize content
- Develop and implement the company’s digital marketing campaigns
- Design and oversee the company’s social media strategy
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as conversion rates
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos on social media channels
- Develop email marketing campaigns for the company
- Work on graphic design projects
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline.
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital communications and marketing.
Skills and Abilities:
- Web management
- Video editing
- Project management
- Editing and writing
- Keen eye for detail
- Have good interpersonal skills
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company.
- He or she will build market positions for the company by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/He will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and manage the corporate image of the company
- Work with the Lead Curator to generate and supervise the execution of marketing campaigns and plans
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors research, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Update and manage the company’s website and social media pages
- Provide weekly progress report, ensuring all data is accurately entered for the company’s knowledge management system.
- Carry out other business development functions as may be required by management
- Prospect for potential clients; build, grow and maintain these relationships into increased businesses for the company.
- Coordinate business development planning and work closely with teams especially sales to develop proposals for client meetings.
- Identify potential business opportunities and analyze trends in the company’s market space
- Work closely with the product team to meet consumer needs.
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend industry specific functions, such as conferences, fairs etc., and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing, Business, Finance
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus
Skills, Abilities and Personal Attributes
- Sociable and pleasant
- Keen eye for detail
- Have a deep desire to work in the children gifts and toys industry
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves a challenge
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- Prospecting and closing skills, sales mapping and planning, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills,
- High level of professionalism;
- Able to develop strategic plans for sales; must be motivated to exceed sales targets.
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Excellent project management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com