i-TAC Support Engineer Vacancy in an IT industry
Halogen Security Company Limited – Our client in the IT industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: i-TAC Support Engineer
- Provide first level off-site technical support for all services: Voice, Data connectivity, Internet services, Wimax services etc.
- To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Hands-on experience on Incident Management (First Call Resolution)
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails.
- Follow up on unresolved complaint/ open tickets to closure.
- Timely Escalation/feedback to relevant units.
- Preparing Technical Reports.
- B.Sc/B.Eng Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Electrical-Electronics engineering (2.2/Upper Credit at minimum).
- CCNA, CCNP (Desired)
- Strong telecommunications, IP design skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
Deadline: 20th May,2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com With “i-TAC Support Engineer” as the subject to the mail.
For More Information – Kindly call: 09090328028