Job Vacancies at First Choice Leasing Limited, 7th May 2019
First Choice Leasing Limited – Our client is a well reputable company with its head office in Lagos and branches in other states in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: General Manager
- As a General Manager, you are responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- A General Manager will also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards.
- Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
- Lead in all aspects of business planning
- Comply with and exceed Brand Service Standards
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Experience as General Manager or Director of Operations within a similar quality hote
- Degree or Master’s in Hotel Management or equivalent,
- Managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector
- Must have 2 years experience in Hospitality
- Higher Distinction Business Administration, Marketing, or any related course.
Job Title: Estate Manager
- The primary role of Real Estate Managers, commonly referred to as Property Managers, is to oversee the daily operations of a specific property, such as a commercial building or apartment complex.
- They manage facilities maintenance, collect rent, find renters when properties are vacant and handle evictions.
- Must have similar role as a real-estate Manger
- 2 years experience
- Higher Distinction Real – Estate or any related course
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Must have similar role as a Chartered Accountant
- 4 years experience
- Higher-distinction Accounting or any related course.
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Male)
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses,
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Must have similar role as a PA
- 2 years experience
- Higher-distinction Business Administration or any related course.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 14th May, 2019.