God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Tracking Officer
- Tracking of truck locations by GPS system.
- Monitoring truck driver performance (50-plus vehicles).
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate remedial action.
- Liaising with drivers, operations personnel and management.
- Developing and presenting daily management reports.
- Implementation of Transport policy approved by management.
- Ensure observance of road safety standards; ensure project vehicles are used in accordance with established rules and regulations and that vehicle usage data is correctly recorded.
- Propose improvements in the existing transport processes, systems and tools.
- Track vehicle and fuel usage and consumption rates; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse is raised to management.
- Arrange for re-training and re-certification of drivers and registration and re-certifications of vehicles.
- Collect vehicle logs from the field and review for accuracy. Discuss problems with logs with drivers and train new drivers on how to properly fill in vehicle logs.
- Collect daily and weekly vehicle checklists, verify their accuracy, and work with drivers to correct any problems.
Qualification and Requirements
- Excellent Vehicle Tracking/ Tracker installation and IT skills.
- A university degree Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar field and position.
- Excellent communication skills Analytical self-starter.
- Good geographic knowledge.
- Road transport background preferred
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org