Latest Job for Front Desk Officer at LeadHire Limited
LeadHire Limited is recruiting on behalf of her client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Bachelors degree/MSc in related field with at least 3years working experience as a Front Desk Officer.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Preferably female applicants should apply for this role
Deadline: 13th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Front Desk Officer PH” as the subject of the email.