Latest Job Vacancies at Kings Care Universal School, 16th May, 2019
Job Title: Class Teacher
- Applicant should possess NCE, B.A.(Ed.)/B.Sc.(Ed)/B. Ed/PGDE from a recognized University accredited by the National University Commission or equivalent.
- Applicant should have teaching experience in an established and reputable institution for a minimum of 4 years.
- Applicant must possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents and staff.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of the dynamics of 21st century teaching modules and Montessori approach to learning.
- Applicant must have a clear understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies across the Nursery/Primary classes with strong commitment to school improvement.
- Be a chartered Teacher, duly registered with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
Job Title: Head Teacher
- Candidate should possess B.A.(Ed.)/B.Sc.(Ed)/B.Ed/PGDE from a recognized University accredited by the National University Commission or equivalent.
- Candidate must be exposed to administration and management of Early years, Nursery & Primary school with cognate administrative and managerial skills.
- Candidate should be a chartered Teacher, duly registered with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Possession of Masters in Education will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 15 years work experience in educational administration, curriculum development or quality control at least five years of which must be in management positions.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of curriculum usage & application including the Nigerian and British curriculum.
- Ideal candidate should understand how to implement quality assurance for the school while raising standards of all educational services.
- Candidate must be between the age(s) of 40 – 50.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of the dynamics of 21st century learning and teaching.
- Candidate must be pro–active with ability to take initiatives and think `out of the box`
- Candidate must possess’ executive prowess with sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have proven experience in developing and managing relationship with children, parents and staff.
- Candidate must have a valid driver`s licence.
Job Title: School Bursar
- Candidate should possess HND/B.Sc. in Accounting or Banking & Finance from a recognized and accredited University/ Polytechnic.
- Candidate should have minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a Bursar/Accountant
- Candidate must be between the age(s) of 25 – 35.
- Candidate must be computer literate (Ms Excel in particular)
- Candidate should possess strong financial management skills with knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices.
- Candidate must be familiar with school budget preparation and cash flow management to perform and undertake financial administrative tasks.
Deadline: 15th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV together with a scanned hand written job Application Letter to: email@example.com
Send hard copy to:
Kings Care Universal School,
Plot 136, 1 ( R ) 2 Road,
Kings Care Avenue, CBN Quarters Extension,
FHA Estate, Airport Road, Lugbe.
Lugbe FCT, Abuja.
- Indicate your area of interest at the right hand corner of your application.
- Only qualified candidates should apply