Ongoing Recruitment at Nest Innovation Technology Park Limited
The Nest Innovation Technology Park is a community that fosters innovation for technology startups, helping them to thrive by encouraging experimentation, research, and adoption of new and emerging technologies for cutting-edge product development and entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
- Must be neat.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to cook.
- A female preferably.
- Must live in Yaba, Oyinbo, Ojuelegba, Surulere Central axis.
Job Title: Bartender
- Extensive knowledge of classic and modern mixology, spirits and bar service
- Create a friendly working environment at all times
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork to provide excellent guest service
- Ensure all guests have a memorable experience which will encourage them to return
Job Title: Female/Male Cleaner
- Well organized, proactive, enthusiastic and committed with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of WAEC or SSCE with a good command of the English language.
- Must be willing to start work immediately.
Job Title: Chef
- Experienced Chefs – from Executive Chefs all the way down to Commis Chefs and anything in between
- Have good English skills.
- Have your own Chef Whites, appropriate shoes and knives.
- Friendly and outgoing with people.
- Reliable and hard working.
- Basically Chefs who thrive to deliver in any kitchen.
Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
- We are seeking an excellent and outgoing Waiter / Waitress to join the team.
- Candidates must possess in depth knowledge about Food and beverage in addition to wanting to offer superior customer service.
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org