Latest Job Vacancies at Lorache Group, 20th May, 2019
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Job Code: OK2019
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
- To support and deliver in the execution of the cost and revenue assurance for all products and services relating to all the revenue streams
- Production and analysis of end to end reconciliation from source, though to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and revenue assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams
- To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
- Analyze and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems
- To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritization of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risks.
- Support in fraud management control frame work for reducing fraud activities
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of similar role within financial environment, technology, telecom or financial sector
- Chartered Accountant ACA or ACCA
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Willingness to keep hands on clay
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills Good and positive attitude.
- Well versed with MS office especially with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Knowledge of SQL shall be an added advantage
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Deadline: 23rd May, 2019
Job Title: Blow Moulding Engineering Manager
- Blow Moulding Manager will be responsible for ensuring bottle blow moulding,forming, Shaping of PET, HDPE Caps and IML containers, Resin handling service and maintenance are carried out properly.
- Plan the entire process including segregating the products into PET, HDPE, IML and the quantities of each type of packaging
- Manage all areas of packaging including blow moulding / injection moulding, filling, capping and sealing, labeling and bagging to ensure a seamless process
- Ensure that blow moulding of containers is done as per prescribed quality standards
- Ensure a mechanism for testing the quality of bottle before filling the product
- All changes (including small and seemingly inconsequential) in the design or specifications of packaging should be assessed by technical, quality and production staff no matter how small or.
- Ensure that the cap threads are aligned with those of the body of the container to prevent leakage and consequent spoilage of product
- Design and ensure hygiene standards are maintained through the packaging process
- Understand and ensure meeting the obligations of health and safety requirements of employment legislation.
- Identify and contain/minimize product packaging related health hazards reported by the consumer(s)
- Contribute to the team, letting others know information that may be useful or important
- Produce end of month departmental report, on time, and as required by the management.
- Bachelor Engineering degree major subject Plastic Packaging manufacturing equipment’s. Low Polymers, High Polymers theory and practical’s
- Advanced Diploma in Plastics Processing Technology or equivalent
- Overall experience of 15 years or more in Injection and Blow or Starch Blow molding (PET, HDPE, PP, PVC processing)
- Experience in packaging of dairy products will be preferred
- Strong understanding of the Middle East especially Oman
- Familiar with blow and injection molding equipment technology, plastics processing, and equipment and process trouble shooting.
- Familiar with auxiliaries such as chillers, compressors, material handling equipment and conveyer systems
- Expertise in PET/HDPE/IML preform manufacturing, bottle blowing and Juice/Dairy product fill & aseptic closures with Husky (32,48 cavity HYpet 120.225.300 & GL-300) SIDEL, Chen Pet, ASB Nisei, CMP Machine
- Expertise in Bottles Fillers, Tetra Flex Process aseptic, APV tube Processing, APV Juice, PMO pasteurizers, CIP systems is a plus
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Intimate knowledge of production and packaging management
- Experience with GMP, Quality, Environmental, Safety, and Employment Standards regulatory requirements
- Established credentials in production planning and ability to deal with operational challenges in a production environment
- A qualified and experienced engineer with 5 to 6 Years work experience and ability to communicate well in English.
Deadline: 23rd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Blow-Engineer” as the subject.