Poultry Farm Manager Jobs at CityFresh Integrated Farms Limited
CityFresh Integrated Farms Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Poultry Farm Manager
- We are in search of an experienced Poultry Farm Manager who can successfully raise layers from Day old up to their end of laying cycle while achieving very minimal mortality and excellent egg production.
- Who also have experience rearing commercial broilers from day old till cull at 8 weeks meeting expected body weight of 2kg
- Ensure birds have access to food and water.
- Walk through the house to Identify sick or injured birds.
- Utilize proper bio-security standards when entering and exiting houses.
- On layer farms, assist with egg collection, washing and sorting
- On layer farms, assist with putting eggs in crates
- Control temperature of houses for ultimate bird comfort
- Conduct maintenance on the house and watering/heating system as needed
- Control house lighting to meet bird needs
- Maintain high standards of animal welfare.
- The ideal candidate must be honest, reliable and should be able to manage all aspect of the farm without supervision.
- He must possess either National Diploma/HND/B.Sc in any Agric related course.
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.