Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services.
It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Specialist
- Supervise technical team
- Networking: researches and recommends acquisition of network hardware and software
- Manages and coordinates all IT-related matters including data, wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and computer hardware and software
- Trouble-shoots and solves problems related to hardware, software, and network problems
- Monitors network utilization and performance, implements procedures for network optimization, reliability, and availability
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Build long term relationships with outside vendors for IT related products and services
Technical Specialist Requirements
- Above average networking skills, troubleshooting is an added advantage
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Analytical mind and research orientation
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Project and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major
- Microsoft Systems Administration/System Engineer certification will be an asset
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply