Vacancy for For Web Application UI / UX Designer at Lixy Technologies
LIXYtech is a San Francisco based software consulting firm. Our mission is to connect highly skilled Nigerian tech talent with high tech companies in the United States and Europe. Our goal is to help make Nigeria the tech center of Africa. We build our own software, provide offshore development services to our customers, as well as help them hire Nigerian developers directly into their engineering organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Application UI / UX Designer
- LIXYtech is hiring an experienced UI/UX designer who is passionate about solving complex problems with clean and functional design.
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to work indipendentantly without constant supervision, this is a remote position working during USA time-zone business hours
- 3 or more years of experience
- Good experience of user onboarding flow (low friction sign up and log in process)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc / InVision / other)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th May, 2019.