Bristow Group Recruitment for Deputy Training and Standards Manager
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Training and Standards Manager
Job ID: R-0001355
Job Type: Full time
- While working under the direction of the training manager; ensures that training is conducted with the highest level of quality, professionalism, and safety while in compliance of all regulatory, company, and customer training requirements.
- Current or previous TRE/TRI and Training Captain on at least 1 type aircraft operated by Bristow.
- Minimum of 3 years Bristow Group Training Captain experience.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Advanced presentation, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Highly organized and motivated with excellent follow-through, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyse operational problems and develop programs to alleviate problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently while remaining an effective and efficient member of cross-functional teams.
- Exemplifies the Bristow values.
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited.