Bristow Group Recruitment for Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Job ID: R-0001354
Job Type: Full time
- Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited is seeking expression of interests from qualified Licensed Aircraft Engineers
- Must hold an NCAA aircraft maintenance license type rated on Embraer 135/145 or Beechcraft 350 King Air aircraft types; or FAA A&P (or equivalent) with OEM training certificates and documented evidence of experience.
- NCAA/EASA/FAA B2 avionics license type rated on Embraer 135/145 or Beechcraft 350 King Air with 5 years’ experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience on aircraft type.
- Must have a good working experience on the aircraft types.
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited.