Business Development Officer Recruitment at Pause Factory Resources
Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development and pitching to customers and investors the organizations business plans.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Assist in the production of all marketing material designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events / program fliers, proposals etc.
- Market all the products and services of the Organization to the public
Minimum Required Experience:
- 5 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Marketing, Business Administration
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Marketing
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge, Skills and Competence:
- Good organization skills.
- Good time management.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
Attractive basic remuneration plus commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with position applied for as subject of the mail to: Jobs@pausefactory.org