Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas company in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Expeditor
- Facilitating the flow of materials to and from various work sites or departments. Working with vendors to secure the appropriate goods and coordinate delivery. Responsible for inspecting materials for both quality and quantity.
- Research various vendor options and select the best options based on the employer’s needs
- Work with vendors to determine a reasonable rate and to coordinate the timing and means of delivery
- Handle any related to vendor service, such as poor product quality or delivery delays
- Find solutions to budget limitations, vendor errors, and other problems as they arise
- Work with various departments to determine the amount and type of goods required
- Keep an inventory of goods on hand
- Track orders from placement through delivery
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure that the standards of quality are met and the appropriate quantity has been received
- Ensure that the appropriate goods are transferred to each department in a timely manner
- Develop budgets for the goods required by each department
- Seek out ways to save money on the procurement of goods and requests budget increases as needed
- B.Sc/HND in Engineering or any Physical Science required.
- Min of 1-3 years’ Experience in Freight and Forwarding.
- Must be between 25 – 35 years of age.
- Good knowledge of metrics of measurements and material handling Technics.
Deadline: 1st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Female Expeditor” as the subject of the mail.