Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Role: Human Resource Manager
Reports To: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-time
- Formulation of Administration and Personnel policies within the Company and its Subsidiaries.
- Develop and manage budget relating to HR/Admin (recruitment, rewards, purchases and welfare initiatives)
- Establish resource planning process and implement into the business planning cycles
- Design and implement competitive employee compensation and benefits programs
- Establish a “talent pipeline” capable of quick response and implement best practice recruitment process for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Negotiate, coordinate and maintain working relationship with vendors related to HR and Administration.
- Identify, initiate, develop and implement HR improvement projects, processes and procedures
- Supervision of benefits and allowances; leave, pension, medical, payroll and other staff allowances.
- Acting as intermediary between contractors, companies and other governmental agencies/private organizations such as ITF, PFA’s Insurance companies, HMO’s etc.
- Measure and analyze key performance indicators to drive functional and business performance improvements related to human resources investments
- Provide employee development expertise and support systems to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure effective administration of merit-driven performance appraisal systems for the company.
- Make recommendations to the Managing Director on issues relating to appointment, promotions, transfer, career development and succession plans for all staff
- Plan, develop and implement strategy of HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, training and development, succession planning.
- Monitor measures and report on HR issues, achievements, opportunities and development plans within agreed formats and timescales.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives.
- Initiates the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team
- Coordinating and managing the activities of the Administrative Department.
- Provide oversight function for the development of strategies for long range workforce planning and talent acquisition: including forecasting, staffing review, sourcing, recruitment, and resources redeployment to meet ongoing and evolving organizational needs.
- Provide oversight function of the company’s payroll management and timely and accurate processing and reporting requirements.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- A first degree in Human Resources, Sociology or any social sciences courses.
- M.Sc. in Human Resources would be an advantage
- Professional Certification in Human Resources is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 cognate years of experience in Human Resources Management
- Ideal candidate should have had experience with an organization that transgressed from Start up (with a staff of 5 to 10), to a medium sized company with staff strength of at least 30.
- Experience from a technology service back ground is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have hands on expertise in process management, line management, HR reviews and assessment, Recruitment drive, Monitoring employee progress, reward/discipline approach to management, and most especially, the experience in using HR technology management tools
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of human resources, including (but not limited to) employment and labor law, human resource best practices, worker’s compensation, HR policies and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS systems
- Knowledge of ATS Software.
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally
- Ability to influence professionals of Management Team
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Professional and approachable
- Tactful and diplomatic.
Deadline: 9th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online