Human Resources Manager Job in an International Interior Design Company
Aldelia Group – Our client, an International Interior Design company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Part Time
- The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a company within a small to mid-sized company, or a portion of the Human Resources function within a large company.
- The role is a part time role ( 3 days a week)
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensure job descriptions are done and assigned
- Ensure contracts are up to date
- Ensure all staff have their NDA’s filled
- All documents should be a drop box
- Absences and sick on a drop box
- Ensure lunch is be taken (12 – 2pm)
- Weekly meetings with line managers – discuss training needs, general issues etc.
- Ensure staff turnover should not be more than 10%
- Weekly meetings with Directors – plans, issues to resolve, major concerns, office needs, legal concerns
- Ensure the yearly budget for training is followed – finance and general office requirements
- Regular one-on-one meetings
- Ensure the team build strategy is in place (In-house and out of office)
- Ensure monthly birthdays, snacks and drinks are budgeted for
- Monthly Newsletter must include; key projects, staff of the month, news, wins and losses in the company
- Every IT request or issues must go through the department
- Accommodation and travel must be passed through the department
- Ensure filing system, historic projects, and legal documentation
- Ensure staff performance is over 80%
- A clean and tidy office policy must be followed
- A quarterly appraisal is done
- B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in related field.
- Negotiation, and presentation skills
Deadline: 27th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.