Latest Job for HR Director, NEL and SSA at Pfizer Nigeria
Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Director, NEL and SSA
Job ID: 4752812
Job Type: Full Time
- The HR Director will report to the Emerging Markets HR Lead and will provide People Management support to the Cluster Leaders.
- They will work closely with leaders across the HR function, business, and respective market to develop and execute an Human Resources strategy that drives Upjohn’s business performance and culture.
- The key areas of focus include: identification, recruitment and development of talent, understanding and shaping culture, organizational change initiatives, advise and coach business leaders and oversight and implementation of HR programs, processes, and policies aligned with business and HR strategy.
- The HR Director is a champion of talent engagement and growth and a steward of change and organizational effectiveness; they will inspire leaders to create an environment where innovation thrives and colleagues can make their best contribution to achieving business priorities.
Guide and Enable Execution:
- Work with business leaders and functional peers to develop and implement organizational people strategy that includes identifying and analyzing human resources needs and establishing accountability across all stages of the colleagues’ life cycle
- Supports leaders with HR projects and processes related to organizational design, talent development, succession planning, performance management, workforce analytics
- Lead change by developing and implementing a structured approach that gives leaders the tools and resources to effectively manage organizational transition minimizing business disruption
- Foster and drive Upjohn brand and culture. Role model key culture behaviors.
- Help create and drive labor relations strategy and tactics
- Drive full-life cycle staffing needs and processes for the business (in regions other than Mainland China), ensuring that every stage from the raising of the initial staff requisition to final appointment is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and adhere to best practice principles
- Drive execution of annual and daily processes and provide timely and effective coaching to managers on the following HR processes and programs:
- Career Management (i.e. transfers, promotions, international moves)
- Talent Management process
- Performance Management process
- Execution of orientation as well as on-boarding and off-boarding of colleagues
- Provide support with Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, Restructurings, Corporate-wide initiatives and Strategic Business Unit initiatives
- Review and challenge current HR processes and make recommendations for process efficiencies / improvements in partnership with the HR team
- Demonstrate full compliance with legal regulations and Company policies
Coach and Influence Business Leaders:
- Coach business leaders to build high performing teams to ensure effectiveness and delivery of business objectives
- Advise and counsel leader(s) in the planning, initiation, and follow-through on people and organizational change initiatives, anticipating and managing challenges.
- Inspire and guide business leaders to courageously sharpen leadership capabilities and people management skills by recommending timely, corrective courses of actions
External Awareness and Responsiveness:
- Understand the industry’s competitive landscape and the dynamics of the Clusters to co-create a vision enabling the business’ future success
- Stay current with innovative HR practices and informed on what other best-in class companies are doing to improve people and organization management
Indicate qualifications that are job related, consistent with business necessity and necessary for the performance of an essential function of this role including: education/licenses/certifications, relevant experience (where legally permissible), technical and/or other job-related skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business, a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 10+ years progressive experience in Human Resources. Experience leading teams directly or indirectly preferred
- Fully Bilingual (Regional language + English) required in certain markets.
- Experienced in creating and implementing organization design, change management, talent development, performance management, strategic and operational planning
- Proven track-record of coaching, leading, and influencing business leaders to develop, implement and monitor business centric HR strategy
- Skilled at building, maintaining, and leveraging relationships with Senior Leaders
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities and drive change in highly matrixed global environment
- Industry and market knowledge
- Agility to learn HR platforms and technology preferred
- Futuristic perspective, growth mindset, and cognitive complexity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior consultative, facilitation, and engagement capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online