Techie Planet is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality to the satisfaction of its clients to improve their business processes, catalyse their operational throughput and help achieve their goals.
We focus on enterprise web and mobile (Android & iOS) solutions, business intelligence and analytics solutions, enterprise portals and systems integration. We work with private organizations and government bodies to deliver solutions in various industries including healthcare, real estate, financial services, manufacturing and the public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI Designer
Job Type: Part time/Freelance
- We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX designer to design and shape high quality, user-friendly UI/UX for web applications and mobile apps.
- Applicants should have experience in conceptualising and creating attractive user interaction models that produce best user experiences. Successful candidates will be working in a team with product designers/managers, front end developers and back end developers. There might also be minimal client interactions from time to time.
- This role requires high initiative and intuitive creative thinking.
- Collaborate closely with product designers and developers to achieve project goals
- Create, improve and use wireframes/prototypes, style guides, user flows & use cases to create rich user interfaces and user experience concepts.
- Effectively communicate your UI and interaction design ideas
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven experience and track record with UI/UX design work
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, mockups, user flows, etc.
- Experience using graphics tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz, etc.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
To be discussed.
Deadline: 14th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and/or PDF showing their portfolio to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email