Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
Applications are invited for:
Title: Oando Intern (Developer Intern)
- So You Think You Can Code? We are looking for the next #OandoIntern.
- We have everything ready for you. A work environment that lets you thrive, brilliant minds to learn from and a totally awesome workspace. Complete this stage and you could be coding your way into our team.
- This challenge is open to Lagos residents only.
- In 500 words or less words, describe what you would do differently in revamping the Oando homepage.
- Tell us what features you will include and how those features will aesthetically and functionally enhance user experience on the page. Theme is “Made in Africa”. Save your proposal as a .PDF document
Deadline: 27th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage.