Supra Investments Limited is an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities which cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy. These include: Information Technology, IT Security, Telecommunication, ICT Consulting, General Consultancy, Construction, Import and Export.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target, Increasing the company client database, Managing and retaining existing clients, developing channels of business, follow-up on clients to secure and seal deals.
- It will also be focused on improving and growing a business, by fostering and developing relationships with clients/customers, suppliers and other partners.
- The work will often reach across all areas of the business.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. MBA will be added advantage.
- Must have strong leadership skills to manage bids successfully.
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- The Person will be responsible for the proposal of bids to existing or prospective clients for projects.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Will ensure the smooth running of the bid for a project within the correct time and financial parameters and manage the relationship with the client.
- Orchestrate the creation of the solution and proposal while ensuring compliance with client requirements while highlighting company value proposition.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Ability to bring and deliver strategic approaches to win bids.
- Work closely with the General Manager and other top management team to set the strategic direction of the business by providing insight into market trends through direct exposure to critical feedback from failed bids and the evolving needs of clients.
- Must be able to draw up substantial bid budgets, planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Deadline: 12th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the e-mail e.g. “Business Development Manager”.