Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Account Manager – Central West Africa
Job ID: R63235
Job Family: Outside-Sales
- Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within our Distribution Sales team, we are looking for a Distribution Account Manager to join our top-calibre team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Individual contributor responsible for selling company products, systems and services in assigned territory (or assigned partner) through indirect sales channels such as VARs, distributor and retailer.
- With more than 100,000 team members globally, Dell promotes an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. As we continue to grow our business in EMEA we are looking for sales people with a proven track record who are passionate about technology. You will be joining a collaborative and energetic team that welcomes creativity and different perspectives. In return Dell offers the training, development and support for you to develop your career and fulfill your ambitions and potential.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Manages existing Distributors in the Central West Africa region
- Works with distributors to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities
- Engages all internal stakeholders in driving demand generation activities
- Provides distributor and channel partner feedback to the company to match market needs with company products
- Identifies and qualifies new Partners/Distributors
- Develops, motivates and coordinates Dell sales team and Channel sales team to optimize sales execution
- 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of field sales experience
- Good oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and leadership
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
- Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.