A co-educational Nursery and Primary School situated in Lagos is looking to appoint experienced personnel with leadership qualities in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Code: FMO4/2019
- The person will work with the leadership of the school In order to ensure that its vision and objectives are achieved. The school is a non-profit organisation, whose activities are overseen by a Board of Trustees.
- The Finance Manager will be required to effectively manage the finances of the school. This includes developing, monitoring and managing the school’s budget.
- Forecast financial-trends and develop long term business plans for the school.
- Develop growth strategies for the school, while ensuring that the financial risk to the school is minimized.
- Produce periodic financial reports and present same to the leadership of the schooL
- 5 years’ experience in a finance role (preferably in a school).
- B.Sc/HND in Accountancy (relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage).
- Knowledge of current accounting regulations, particularly as it applies to the non- for-profit organisations.
We offer competitive remuneration.
Deadline: 9th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Code” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.