Geologist (Junior) Vacancy in an Oil and Gas Services Company
Corporate Headhunters – Our client renders resource evaluations for oil and gas tracts, oil and gas, production engineering, investment advisory services, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) systems, oil industry technology training and equipment supply. They provide services to companies in Nigeria, Europe and Asia.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geologist (Junior)
- A Degree in Geology, Geophysics or other Earth or Physical Science or any other related Engineering discipline
- The candidate must have some knowledge in geological evaluation, geophysical interpretation, petrophysical interpretation, innovative mapping and reservoir data experience to construct geological/reservoir models etc.
- The candidate must learn to work with exploration geoscientists to ensure all relevant geological and geophysical data is incorporated into field development plans and the execution of field development drilling programs.
- The candidate must be proficient in the use of the geosciences Software i.e landmark and petrel environments and should have knowledge of production geosciences
- The candidate must be a good team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and ready to travel at very short notice
Deadline: 26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org “Geologist” as the subject of the mail.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.