Latest Job Openings at MainOne Cable Nigeria for Front Desk Officer
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum years of Experience: 1
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Time & self-management skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation.
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English.
- Basic Secretarial & Computer Skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
- OND/HND in any relevant discipline.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Maintain consistent punctuality and smart professional appearance.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritise duties and have a positive attitude to work.
- The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for all front desk duties like manning the switchboard, receiving, endorsing letters and applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Welcome clients and visitors, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support as and when needed.
- Manage the distribution of office supplies.
- Manage the booking and use of Board and Meeting rooms.
- Receive and document all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with other tasks assigned as necessary to support the department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online