Latest Recruitment for Medical Doctor at C.Bennett Specialist Hospital
C.Bennett Specialist Hospital – Healthcare provider charged with the responsibility of restoring good health to Nigerians within our reach. Our services include: Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Surgery, Internal medicine, Laboratory services, Imaging, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury. [Immunize patients, Prescribe treatments or therapies, Prescribe medications].
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
- Deliver babies. [Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth].
- Coordinate work with nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care providers. [Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment].
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff. [Supervise patient care personnel].
- Prepare official health documents or records.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results. [Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals. Record patient medical histories].
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary. [Monitor patient progress or responses to treatments].
- Conduct research to increase knowledge about medical issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online