Recent Job Openings at Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited, July, 2019
Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited is a System Integrator and Business process outsourcing company in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director
- Our firm is looking for a Creative Director who can conceive and implement visual marketing programs that range from print media to digital presentations.
- Initiate and design complex and simple marketing plans based on client specifications.
- Ensure that each project has the specific financial and personnel resources it requires to be successful.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing required.
- Proven success in managing marketing teams.
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the marketing design process.
Job Title: Director of Operations
- Our Firm is in need of a competent Director of Operations who will be responsible for helping to update and develop corporate policy.
- Improve the business processes for each department through analysis and collaboration.
- Get involved in long-term business planning at the managerial and executive level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Experience with developing budgets and writing business plans.
Job Title: Account Manager
- We’re looking for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement.
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns.
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the accounting department’s goals.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports.
- Ability to accurately process numerical data.
- Team management and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving attitude.
Deadline: 15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.