Recent Job Openings in Legal Sector – 11th July, 2019
PoweredUp Consulting is currently recruiting for a client, in the Legal sector to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Executive
- The IT (information technology) executive will manage the information technology needs and systems of the organization, including implementing database and network designs, installing and upgrading software, ensuring systems security and troubleshooting computer issues throughout the organization.
- First Degree is of advantage
- Forward thinking, and the ability to keep up to date on technological advances
- A technical, logical thought process
- Proven working experience in IT
Salary is from N150,000 monthly (negotiable) plus other Benefits
Job Title: Lawyer
- The Lawyers will represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings, draw up legal documents, manage or advise clients on legal transactions
- May specialize in a single area or may practice broadly in many areas of law.
- Must have a First Class Degree in Law
- Analytical skills
- Research skills
- Speaking and Writing Skills
- Experience with reputable organizations
- Monthly Salary is from N150, 000/month (negotiable) plus other Benefits
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- The Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Ultimately, the accountant will provide the organization with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of the business, while ensuring compliance with all tax regulations.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification will be of advantage
- Experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
Salary is from N150, 000 monthly (negotiable) plus other Benefits.
Deadline: 25th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Practice Manager” as the subject.