Recent Jobs at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
- Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each month and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or any related field. Master degree and other certificates are added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- Not more than 50 years old.
- Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or related business field
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong understanding of HR Smart software preferred
- Must have worked with an international company as at least a Human Resource supervisor
- 8+ years’ experience in a human resources supervisory/Manager position
- Demonstrated ability to improve employee morale
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws
Deadline: 26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.