Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria. Due to expansion they are in need of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Zip/Postal Code: 10001
Job Type: Full time
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Work Experience: Experience is an added advantage.
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online