Vacancy for Driver at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited – We are a one stop company providing professionally managed integrated business, corporate and investor services to foreign investors, Nigerians living in Diaspora and Nigerian companies in general; empowering, equipping and supporting them with all they require to start and run their businesses in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Driver responsibilities include:
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using navigation apps to determine the best route
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma.
- A smart and neat person.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
Deadline: 10th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Drop hard copy at:
73 Allen Avenue Ikeja,