Vacancy for Office Assistant at Osibogun & Partners
Osibogun and Partners is a legal organization that helps individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients, and to deliver exceptional value and support throughout our relationships with our clients. To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within our firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Answer phones and direct calls with a positive attitude and an energetic work ethic
- Provide office guests with a hospitable experience
- Assist in handling office requests for dial-ins, conference rooms, travel requests, etc.
- Order office supplies and provide inventory control system
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online