Vacancy for Personal Assistant at the Workplace Centre Limited
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Minimum of OND
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to drive plus good road network knowledge.
- Male gender is preferred.
- Ability to think independently and creatively
- Relationship Management.
- Co-ordination and planning
- Attention to detail and a delivery mindset
- Experience in managing services provided by 3rd party vendors
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organizing the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
Remuneration and Benefits
- N70,000 net monthly.
Deadline: 5th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with the Role _ Location (Personal Assistant Lagos) as the subject of the mail.