PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is a widely recognised wealth fund creator aimed at sustaining Nigeria’s economic development.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Investment Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01102
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Qualifications, experience and attributes:
- A good first degree from a reputable institution.
- Post-graduate degree(s), such as MBA, and relevant professional qualification, such as CFA, would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years management experience in investment management and/or infrastructure investing.
- Deep understanding of global trends and advances in asset management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will have oversight responsibility for the investment of the client’s funds.
- S/he will oversee the client’s relationships with financial institutions, capital markets, and multilateral institutions with respect to investments.
- The CIO is accountable for the performance and safety of the client’s portfolios.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will:
- Work closely with the Board of Directors:
- To develop and maintain the client’s overall investment strategies and policies and
- To advise the Board on how to balance the risk and returns inherent in the client’s various portfolios.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the implementation of the client’s investment decisions are consistent with defined risk tolerances and investment strategies; assuring that they are based on sound portfolio management principles.
- Lead the development of a highly motivated team of investment management professionals who are responsible for the management of the client’s portfolios.
In addition, candidates for this role must possess the following attributes:
- Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The position is based in Abuja, Nigeria. The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country, who have completed the National Youth Service Programme and non-Nigerians.
Deadline: 13th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Women are strongly encouraged to apply for the position.