Executive Assistant to the GMD Job at Norrenberger Financial Group
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the GMD
- The Executive Assistant would work closely with the General Managing Director, performing basic duties as answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
- This position also requires the Executive Assistant to stand as a representative of the GMD when required.
- An intelligent young female graduate with 2 to 4 years’ experience as a secretary or customer service officer.
- A first class to second class upper degree in Social Sciences, Administration, Management Sciences or Law.
- Possess communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Must be highly presentable as the successful candidate would serve as a representative to the GMD as required.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Possess decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Willing to travel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have completed NYSC or an exemption letter as required.
- Receive guests and clients on behalf of the GMD.
- Act as the point of contact between GMD and clients.
- Answer all incoming calls and messages.
- Manage the calendar of the GMD, book appointments, flights and schedule meetings for the GMD.
- Serve as a representative for the GMD as required.
- Type, sort and distribute documents appropriately.
- File and organize documents within the office of the GMD efficiently.
- Ensure at all times the neatness, tidiness and organization of the office of the GMD.
- Manage expenses within the office of the GMD.
- Dispatch memos to various offices in the organization of behalf of the CEO.
- Remain courteous and cordial to all internal and external customers.
- Ensure customers responsiveness.
Deadline: 6th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.