Cashigo International, a leading internet finance company in Lagos is looking to fill the full-time services of the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Desired Courses: Accountancy, Finance
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 year(s)
- Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a corporate environment.
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages.
- Analytical and communication skills.
- Unmatched attention to detail for preparing detailed financial information for senior management.
- Excellent communication and customer friendly skills.
- Selfmotivated and well organized.
Job Title: Call Center Agent
- He/She will be the liaison between the organization and its current and potential customers.
- He/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs clarify information; research every issue and providing solutions.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to up sell products when they arise.
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills
- Must be Fluent in English and one other Language
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a related job role
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Manage the production of monthly, quarterly and full year consolidated financial results and reporting, including balance sheet management.
- Develop and manage all group financial reporting deadlines.
- Review of subsidiary/associate financial returns and prepare reports to the GFD on the investment performance.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual statutory financial statements (IFRS) including supporting statutory notes and disclosures.
- Assist in preparation of other regulatory reporting obligations including preparation of supporting statutory notes and disclosures.
- Manage relationships with other Group functions and all divisional finance reporting teams.
- Co-ordinate the embedding of IFRS in the financial reporting and systems of the subsidiary businesses.
- Manage the improvement of the financial reporting process in particular to support growing statutory and regulatory disclosure requirements e.g. IFRS 9/15/16/17 and continuing pressure on reporting deadlines.
- Liaise with external auditors in addressing technical accounting developments and to ensure the smooth running and close-out of the audit process.
- Provide expert advice on specialist and technical accounting areas (such as impairment reviews, FX accounting, etc.) in the context of quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis for senior management as requested.
- Special projects across Group Finance as required.
Finance ICT Project Champion:
- Lead the ERP implementation for finance function processes and work as part of a cross-functional diverse project team.
- Work closely with the ERP
- Configuration Team to ensure their ERP configuration delivers the desired process.
- Work closely with all work streams and business SPA’s and CFO’s to ensure processes are efficient, effective and compliant as well as aligned with Mutual Benefits standards.
- Ensure processes are documented, training materials developed and processes integrate into the day to day work of operating finance teams.
- Manage the business related project budget.
- Ensure finance functions within the Group have in place the most effective IT Systems and Processes to deliver the business strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Recognized professional qualification: ACA / ACCA, FCA, CFA, ACITN, etc.
- Work Experience: At least 5 years in related areas
Job Title: Cashier
Job Type: Full Time
- OND/HND/B.Sc qualification
- The applicant should be computer literate
- The applicant should be able to work under pressure.
- He/she should be ready to resume immediately.
Deadline: 25th August, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter using the advertised “Job Title” as the subject of their email to: email@example.com