Fresh Career Opportunities at Vogue Web Solution Limited, Aug., 2019
Vogue Web Solution Limited – VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly. VoguePay is a user-friendly online payment platform that allows you to send and receive payment easily from anyone, in any currency. Accept payment through Card transaction and Bank transfers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an innovative and driven business development specialist to join our growing team.
- The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs. Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role.
- You will be facilitating the realization of the organisation’s strategic objectives by identifying, defining and coordinating potential new independent business development consultants, customers, markets, products/services, while maximizing the Company’s business and revenue generation potentials.
- Continually identify new business opportunities and develop ways to ensure revenue growth within existing/ defined markets.
- Coordinate marketing surveys aimed at identifying business opportunities and establishing partnerships with new stakeholders
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Participate in the development of new project proposals to existing/potential clients.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Supervise database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Coordinate and liaise with the external business development consultants.
- Strategy/Corporate Development/Investment Requests
- Assists in the strategy development and review.
- Conduct periodic customer satisfaction surveys/ market research for the organisation in order to identify new opportunities for business clients/customers to understand areas for improvement in current business and areas to provide further value to the client’s business.
- Gather and analyses data on competitor activities, initiatives and new developments; and leverage information obtained to update/ refine organisation’s strategies and plans.
- Present the organisation to potential clients through direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Plan and develop organization’s marketing and communication material.
- Fine-tune the bidding process and documentation templates such that the organization’s conversion rate is significantly enhanced
- Liaise with marketing and branding consultants and service providers to develop, implement and monitor the delivery of all branding and marketing initiatives, as may be required.
- Generate monthly reports to management on major business development initiatives.
- Willingness to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships
- Market Intelligence in the following areas: Competitor intelligence, Advertising and Promotion, Edits company literature, product profiles, company website.
Minimum Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred
- Experience of working in a Fintech, Finance and related field
- Minimum Three (3) years relevant experience working in a business role.
- A proven track record of goal achievements and businesses developed over time.
Key Skills – What we require:
- Good understanding of the company’s business and services.
- Intermediate knowledge of market/ industry analysis, practices, techniques/ methodologies and tools.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the organisation are captured and explored.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’:Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Ability to man project effectively with developed goals and procedures for its implementation
- Intermediate relationship building and management skills.
- Intermediate presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively
- Good client management skills.
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
Job Title: Performance, Training and Recruitment Officer (PTRO)
Job type: Full-time
- We are presently looking for an experienced performance management candidate who is able to align employee competence, skill gaps and traning methodologies that helps in bridging concerns for improved performance whilst also ensuring the generations of quality placement lead for the organisation from time to time.
To succeed at this role, the following will be expected:
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance aimed at ensure the organisation is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Develop a performance management framework that would support the value and strategic goal of the organization.
- Develop a performance outcome frame work that would include coaching and monitoring of employee
- Set performance target plans for individual employee and teams respectively
- Monitor ongoing performance and give feedback to line managers.
- Review and evaluate performance appraisal and recommend adequate training needs.
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments.
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet organizational needs.
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver trainings.
- Design, develop and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions in evaluating individual performance.)
- Evaluate job description and specification, partnering with the HR to determine staffing needs.
- Liaise with various departments,line managers to develop job descriptions,KPIs,Matrix for evaluation among others
- Manage job posting, generate quality leads for placement whilst liaising with the HR Team lead for strategic directions
- Advise company on best recruiting practices and establish selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Support the HR Team Lead to coordinate the recruitment process in achieving strategic objectives
- Produce detailed candidate profile summaries for shortlisted candidates
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Enhance performance of the department utilizing modern training and management techniques.
- Day-to-day supervision of trainers, training partners, training plan and content.
- Establish and maintain high quality of training results and training environment.
- Establish quality standards and performance improvement program for all departments and staff within the organization.
- Build high-performance teams by robustly managing both strong and under performance of the team, knowing when to intervene to drive continuous improvement and encouraging best practice and shared learning.
- Communicating with the line managers about the importance of performance management in driving successful results and how it is a part of their responsibility.
- Maintaining simplicity in the overall process of performance management and staff trainings
- Provide weekly,Monthly , Quarterly and annual performance report of each components of the organisation with a view to deriving and identifying analytical data for decision making
- Providing reports on department performance on a regular basis and managing training budget.
- Regularly produce internal reports, tender documents, and training related documentation in an accurate and timely fashion
- Administer appropriate company assessment and help in completing timely report on employment.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Professional qualifications are added advantage
- Minimum three (3) years of directly related experience with proven record on the job
- Ability to work under pressure and according to tight timescales.
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with database management programmes and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Must be result and details oriented.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills for researching, analyzing, and developing elated programs and recommendations.
- Proven project management skills.
Job Title: Deputy Chief, Information Security Officer (DCISO)
Job Type: Full Time
- We are currently looking for a dynamic and energetic Deputy Chief Information Security Officer (DCISO) who shall assist the head of IT security, in driving the IT security strategy and implementation whilst protecting the business from security threats and cyber-hacking.
- The DCISO shall be responsible for the day-to-day cybersecurity activities and the mitigation of cybersecurity risks in the organisation as he/she is also expected to ensure operational compliance to all ISO and industry standards regulations.
To succeed at this role,the following will be expected:
- Creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies
- The DCISO shall focus on the organisation- wide cybersecurity risk and shall also be responsible for the implementation of the cybersecurity strategy as approved by the Board.
- Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimise threats
- Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems
- Tracking latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies
- Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats
- Implementing an effective process for the reporting of security incidents
- Overseeing the investigation of reported security breaches
- Developing strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
- Managing the IT security team, security experts and advisors
- Complying with the latest regulations and compliance requirements
- Championing and educating the organisation about the latest security strategies and technologies
- Managing the daily operation and implementation of the IT security strategy
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement
- Running security audits and risk assessments
- Delivering new security technology approaches and implementing next generation solutions
- Overseeing the management of the IT security department, giving leadership to the team and developing staff
- Ensuring compliance and governance is met per time
- Driving change projects and building new IT capabilities
- Developing and implementing business continuity plans to ensure service is continuous when a change programme is introduced or a security breach occurs or in the event that the disaster recovery plan needs to be triggered
- Protecting the intellectual property of the organisation at all times
- Devising strategies and implementing IT solutions to minimise the risk of cyber-attacks
- Reviewing, analysing and delivering data information
- Communicating digital programmes and strategy to a range of stakeholders
- Managing the IT security budget and communicating this with the appropriate parties.
- The preferred DCISO should possess professional security management certification in any or a combination of Master’s in Cyber/Information Security, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certifications with in- depth experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT with proven IT security professional experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of the latest IT thinking and threat modelling methods together with a creative drive
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
- Experience in agile development and creating test & learn environments
- Experience of outlining security and IT policies and ensuring systems data and security compliance
- Stakeholder management and the ability to translate technology to business
- Strategic thinking with a good level of business acumen
- Change management and business process experience is ideal together with a proven track record of driving large-scale change programmes
- A proven record of dealing with complex projects and meeting conflicting demands
Key skills – what we require:
- Digital leadership skills – capable of empowering and leading the IT team to meet business and IT security goals
- Solid people management skills – providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff and building a positive working environment for the team
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies
- A passion for technology and security safeguarding with a desire to deliver
- Thrives on change, showing an impressive ability to drive the IT security strategy forward
- Analytical mind capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management
- Strong customer focus – able to meet the demands of internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills – providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable – capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
- Forms business partnerships that help drive the IT security strategy forward
- Can make decisions that are well informed and timely
- Creative thinking – able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to problem solve
- Multi-tasking – can manage several concurrent projects and prioritize demands.
Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.