We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media & Internal Engagement Analyst
Division: Shared Services Division
Department: Corporate Communications Department
Report to: Head, Corporate Communications
Grade: Executive Assistant – Assistant Officer
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, October 7, 2019
- The individual will assist the Team Lead, Media, Publications & Internal Engagement to provide thought leadership and counsel to Senior Management and EXCO in the areas of stakeholder communications and engagement strategy.
- The analyst is expected to be a professional that understands how to leverage the tools of Communications to create awareness and equity for the Exchange.
- The individual would be required to have a thorough understanding of The Exchange’s policies, overall mission and strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good University Degree
- Membership of local or international professional body is an advantage
- Professional certification will be an added advantage (Project management, Product management and marketing, Digital marketing, Marketing and Brand Management, Media etc)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Assist the Team Lead to initiate, promote and encourage effective internal and external communications strategies and practices for the Exchange
- Provide analysis of feedback from a range of stakeholder engagement activities and make recommendations about the need to refine our engagement and other strategies and plans as a consequence
- Identify and develop best practice for the management in relation to effective communications and stakeholder engagement within the public, private and third sectors
- Support in managing proactive and reactive media relations to obtain and shape news coverage of the organization
- Help implement the internal communications strategy to provide effective communication of relevant corporate information to staff, volunteers and stakeholders
- Assist in the creation, editorial planning, content development, layout and production of internal and external newsletters such as X-Files, The Bull, Indicator etc
- To research, plan and implement a range of engagement strategies for high profile events and conferences, including the staff meetings, AGM and others
- Produce periodic internal communications to promote NSE ethos and cultures whilst engendering understanding of its business and strategy
- Advise the Team Lead on media, publications and internal engagement that can see the department contributing significantly to the attainment of the company’s objective
- Manage social media accounts in line with corporate social media policy or provide inputs to corporate social media accounts
- Monitor and analyze reportage on NSE across multiple media platforms and advise interventions measures as required. Writes and coordinates speeches, briefing notes, and media articles for internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a robust database of journalists, analysts, researchers across multiple sectors that can assist in telling the NSE Story
- Promote employee value proposition through a number of impactful touch points and devise methodologies to keep employees engaged and enthusiastic about the brand.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Inter-Personal Relations.
Deadline: 2nd September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.