Recruitment for Graduate Front Desk Officer in a Life Assurance Company
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is a widely recognised Specialist Life Assurance Company in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with bespoke insurance products tailored for each phase of their lives. The company is aimed at improving the quality of life of clients by providing prompt and quality insurance service delivery. They offer a range of insurance products such as annuity, investment plans, group life plans and much more.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Reference Number: 125-NIG00214
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
- This position is often the first point of contact with the firm and reflects the firm’s image to clients.
- Thus, working relationships are with PricewaterhouseCoopers client, contractors, vendors, suppliers and staff members which place the position at the front end of the office drive for a positive image.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer – internet skills including e-mails, group messaging, MS office (word, excel, outlook, access)
- Highly organized and ability to cope with competing demands
- Personable/highly presentable
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Problem-solving skills
- Previous experience will be an added advantage in similar customer relations job function
- Ability to speak other language (s) will be an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhance clients’ perception of PwC by providing distinctive and personalized response to visitors and callers and facilitating effective communication.
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face.
- Take and receive messages for various personnel.
- Communicate complaints or any major issue to appropriate personnel.
- Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Co-ordinate and organize booking of meeting room and appointments.
- Call-in and pick-up delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, and DHL etc.).
- Manage the reception area and report issues promptly.
- Any other related assignment to job functions.
Deadline: 2nd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online