One of the leading Finance companies in Nigeria is hereby seeking to recruit a highly qualified and result oriented individual to drive the business and achieve the strategic objective of the company:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives. Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Interface with regulators, banks, other financial institutions, investment, business, industry executives and executives of other influential bodies on a regular basis in order to increase the standing of the company with those bodies and improve effectiveness of the business.
- Ensure adequate information flow and communication with and to the board and engender cordial relationship with the Board to achieve the corporate goal.
- Lead, manage, mentor and develop a strong management team and ensure succession planning.
- Other duties or responsibilities that may be reasonably required from time to time and in relation to services provided by the organization.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics. Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Adhere to strong corporate governance culture, management control, procedure and practices, and develop target-driven business plans and budgets for the company in meeting with profitability and sustainability objectives.
- Must possess a good first Degree in Economics, Banking, Finance, Accountancy or any other relevant qualifications in the field of Finance. An additional Master’s degree in Finance or MBA with specialization in Financial Management is generally required but may be exempt if appropriately compensated for by relevant professional qualification or cognitive experience.
- Should possess proven leadership, management, analytical and financial management skills and be sensitive to financial developments in the Macro Economy
- He/She must have a strong understanding of the legal and regulatory framework of banking and finance business and investments, asset management and strategic management.
- Possession of good interpersonal skills with demonstrable use of IT application in business and finance.
- Must have at least 15 years post-graduation work experience (5 of which must be in similar capacity) within a financial institution environment.
- The Ideal candidate must demonstrate track record of performance in banking or finance business.
Deadline: 10th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.