New Vacancies in a Leading Privately Owned Multinational Company
We are a leading privately owned multinational company with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria and presence in some other African Countries.
The company desires to recruit a senior level, highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individual with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like Advertising/ PR Agencies, FMCG, Telecommunications, Banking, Public Service etc, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Advertising
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Understand, develop and communicate the Company’s Brand and Advertising Strategy, as well as the Annual Supporting Operating Plan.
- Coordinate the in-house team- creative, media, out-of-home, online and events! sponsorship units- to achieve synergy in the conception, planning, execution and evaluation of MC campaigns.
- Monitor the business environment and surveillance services.
- Lead Brainstorming sessions and creative processes towards idea generation for stunning campaigns
- Manage relationships with the local and foreign advertising agencies as well as other communications partners
- Develop annual Advertising and Marketing Communications plan! calendar and monitor same for accomplishment.
- Supervise advertising, promotional and creative campaigns to promote the Company’s Brand, Products and Services.
- Develop strong partnerships with relevant Parties: internally with Marketing and Sales, and externally with Production Houses and Advertising Agencies.
- Present, on regular basis, the integrated marketing communications plans, strategies, tactics and progress reports to the Board and Management, as well as insights into activities of competition.
- Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the launch of new products and services to the media, as well as to internal and external publics.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Business Adminis tration, Social Sciences or any other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, organisational and writing skills
- Strong Presentation, Negotiation and Computer skills.
- Sound knowledge of marketing and promotional channels in local markets.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and ability to carry them along in driving marketing communications initiatives.
- Hands-on experience in managing the total Advertising/PR functions for a major FMCG, Consumer Durable, Financial Institution, Telecom or Parastatal body.
- Membership of Relevant Professional Bodies (AAAN, APCON, NIPR, NIM, CIMN, etc).
- Above 40 years of age with minimum of 20 years of cognate relevant experience, at least
- 5 of which must be at senior management position in reputable Advertising/MC/PR Agency; or Corporate Communications department of top FMCG, Telecommunications, Banking or similar organisations.
Deadline: 10th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should attach their CV (as an MS Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph quoting the corresponding reference “Director of Advertising” as the subject, to: firstname.lastname@example.org