We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Lagos (Festac, Surulere, Okota, Mile2)
- We are looking for dedicated individuals with good time management skills for the position of Driver.
- The role would require a physically fit individual who might be required to work nights and weekends and always ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
- A valid driver’s license.
- 4 – 7 years driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
Deadline: 20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.