EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer (LAPO)
- Meet with clients to determine loan needs
- Responsible in acquisition and management of loans and savings portfolio; Loan initiation, processing, monitoring and repayment.
- Conduct a thorough loan analysis to ascertain customer’s payment capacity and willingness
- She/he is also responsible in the close monitoring of repayment behaviours and ensure to keep the savings portfolio active.
- Gather loan information based on specific loan needs
- Explain different loan options available to clients
- Compile credit files with required documentation and hand over to back office staff for processing
- OND/NCE in any related discipline.
- Prior experience in similar role
- Must be willing to relocate outside Edostate
- Strong customer orientation
- Basic mathematical and analytical skills required.
Deadline: 12th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online